Monday, December 15, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Since I'm feeling the Christmas spirit I figured I could bring you this
week's casualty in the form of a CHEERFUL POEM!!

I do wear my favorite brown shirt occasionaly
I do wear my brown shirt on the beach

I do wear my brown shirt when I eat
I do wear my brown shirt so oftenly. I do wear my brown shirt with plaid shorts I do wear my brown shirt with ANYTHING! I do switch it up and change my brown to grey and wear what comforts me everday. If I were a cutoff what would I be without my socks and sandals to get them ladies! shorts and shirts and sandals with socks MY NAME IS SINI SUNNY TUPE and I LOVE MY BROWN SHIRT ALOT!!!
#1 NO NO- your tight shirts around your tight belly GO UP A SIZE & STOP LYIN TO YOURSELF!!
#2 NO NO- PLAID AND CAMO SHORTS SOOOOO 5 YRS AGO
#3 NO NO- CUTOFF SHIRTS......YEAH THOSE ARE A NEVER WEAR....UNLESS YOU ARE A BODY BUILDER!!
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR: for a casual laid back look go for solid color shorts it lengthens the thigh area. Pair it with a preppy sweater or throw on a loose fitted button up. Either way you look done up but dressed down all at the same time. Then throw on ACTUAL SHOES LIKE THESE CONVERSE they come in a variety of colors you can never go wrong with white OR black....AND YOUR GOOD TO GO!!!

15 comments:

Lani said...

Dang! Truth is gotta hurt some huh!!Lol The poem is too funny, but fits right!! Thumbs Up on this weeks casualty.

coheiress said...

ooooooooh!...."OUCH"...
can't wait to hear sini's reaction!... i like his brown shirt too!..haha...

Troy and Segi said...

BURN THE BROWN SHIRT!!! BURN IT!!!!

Whitnee said...

lol...laughed so hard...

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Thanks. Im proud of my brown shirt. Dont be jealous just because u cant have a shirt that says "Samoan Property"! Thanks Janet.

Carsen and Lesina said...

Ewwwww yes and burn the sandals with socks please. no more sandals and socks.

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Eh. I was born an island boy. You can take the boy away from the island but you cannot take the island out of the boy. OKAY! Im a true Samoan! I wear what I want and I no kea wat u think. Jus like I dont care if u wear your heels with stockings or not, its ur deal not mine. Im excited that I got this blog. Thanks again Janet.

Fields Family said...

sini you should have stay on the island and saved us all from "THE BROWN SHIRT" ahhhhhhh lol

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

I cant jus stay at the island duh. I am legal here too. Maybe those who are illegal here shouldve stayed back at the island and have my shirt. LoL.

SinaGirl said...

this is my first look at your 'weekly casualty' and i have to say wow! i hope i never get caught on your camera! that's exactly why i don't take pictures...nice blog though...hahaha

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Am I suppose to be mad at this? I dont see the reason for it. I actually kinda like it. It doesnt bring my soul down one bit but thanks Janet for coming up with this. And for that, you owe me a carne asada burrito from Amigos.

Troy and Segi said...

fyi this is fiti.

so sini tupe wears his brown shirt everywhere. i say let him. i'd definately rather see him with his brown shirt than without one. he's doing us a favor. i agree with sini atleast he is representing his samoan heritage. he wears his brown shirt on the beach to match his brunt brown skin. he wears his brown shirt when he eats to match the color that he finds in his pants after he eats. it makes perfect sense. leave the man alone. the cut off shirt is,...and i quote this in the voice of uncle raymond, "a classic" you go sini. you go all the way to samoa where you and your socks and slippers belong. GO!

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

I actually think the "brown shirt" was WHITE at one time...lol
But....OK i owe you some amigos but know that this was done out of love....and concern for others eyes.

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

You better be ready to buy amigos next week when I fly out there Missy. I know it was all out of love. I know there are some people out there who jus love my brown shirt. Ill be wearing it when I come to Vegas. Lol. Gotcha.

Whitnee said...

hey my mom is throwing a baby shower on tuesday january 6 i know it's short notice but I'd love for you guys to come! if you can't....it's no problem!