Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SaLLy's FREAKEN AWESOMEE!


Hey dudes, once again I'm waiting on my next class & I just got back from Denny's..YUMMMY!.haha. Thank you Blake & Kevin for the treat! haha. Anyways, so I also got a new cute scarf yesterday, it's black & white! & Halloween is coming up so I'm super excited! Not so excited about Jay's baby shower but whatever, hopefully the food is good at least!haha. & Janet you should wear a puletasi & get ready to serve at the baby shower.haha. I joke. & Nette u look cute in that pic! That does make up for what you looked like the day before looking like a hotmess!haha. LOVES YALL who is reading this! & Oh yea our fashion victim for this week is..."Cordelia"!!! or what Daniel & Francis call her Cordzilla. So janet will be posting the fashion NO, NO's of Cords.hehe.

5 comments:

Fields Family said...

hahahaha youre so UGLY good luck with cord cause you know she hates you

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

nice pic sally so PRETTYFUL!!

Carsen and Lesina said...

I love this idea. It's blogging but giving people fashion tips. Great idea you guys are perfect to help others with fashion who need it. good thing i don't fall into the help wanted list lol.

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

OH SINA! you do make me chuckle sometimes. WE ALL FALL IN THE "HELP WANTED" list.

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

haha I know that was Jan that posted the last comment. & Yes sina you are HILARIOUS! You just might be next weeks FASHION VICTIM!!hahah