Wednesday, October 29, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!! 4 TODAY!!!!

So this is me getting ready to go to work. Janet was basically buggin' for me to take a pic so that she could assist me with this site. So, this is my 1st time ever "blogging" as my sisters put it. I'll keep it real. I'm not as excited as my other family members are about blogging. I nickname this site as the site for the "young married mormon couples"!!! You know the stay at home mothers that are proud of their little ones. I'm more of a "view only" type of person. I guess it's due to the fact that I'm also computer iliterate. I'm only on this site to view the growth of my sibs and cousins kids. It's amazing to see how many children they have and how quickly everyone has grown. I also have to admit that its hilarious how much info people put into these sites. Alot of extremely interesting and informational ideas. Yes, since joining yesterday, I've completely viewed as many family blogs as I could while at work. As the days and weeks drag on, Janet and Sally will probably be more of the bloggers than me. I'll try my best to keep up but like I said before, I'm not as keen as they are. So until then, enjoy the page.

9 comments:

Nimo said...

Lynette! Don't let the preconceived notions of blogging scare you. Blogging is for everyone!!! LOL. Ok who am i kidding? it is the latest rage of young lds mothers who have nothing better to do with their time than talk about how great their husbands and kids are. just kidding. maybe. maybe not...hahaha...let me know what you're email adress is and i'll send you an invite to my blog where i keep it real for the homies. LOL!!!

Love ya,
Nimo

nimoleauanae@gmail.com

Nimo said...

oh yeah and i forgot to say...you look fab! love the outfit and the red hot nails!!

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Lol. I like the pic. I was almost "KE'I" and a bit shocked. I was trying to fika out who the Model was. Looking good. I need to get on with my photographer and start on my photo shoot for my new magazine "FAKERZ Illustrated"!!! Any takers or models interested in it, please get with me with your portfolio. Thanks.

Fields Family said...

hahaha sini is one of the lds moms who put "too much" info lol especially when it comes to his health hahaha

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

lol at Mai's comment....don't get sini mad, mai he might "book you a first class ticket out to LALA land"...j/k sini you know we luvs ya~!!!

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

hahaa mai's comment! maybe i need to play match maker & find someone for sini! thats all he needs is a wifey to fit in with everyone else on this blog thingy.haha

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

You two wait. Im about to write a hate blog on my blog just for you two. I know its you Sally cuz only you can talk all that mess. I dont need a wifey to spend my money and then turn weird and crazy. And Mai, ur lucky your prego!

Carsen and Lesina said...

Nette I love this pic of you. Mai your crazy. good thing you are prego, but im suprised that is stoping sini from retaliating.

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

hahaha OH sini you know me too well. Its all good I'm on the look out for you. I already got Janet a (future hubby) your my next victim! or should I say my next hoe.hahaha. I'm pimpin Janet now Im pimpin you.lol. & Sini you can go ahead & write about me & Janet I think that you forgot we dont have feelings so it's all good!lol. I know you love us!