Monday, October 27, 2008

SHOPPING FOR MARLEY IANETA FIELDS!!

Today Janet, Lynnette and Sally went shopping for baby Marley Ianeta Fields! Here are the outfits we found.... HOTTNESS!!!





..AND THEN WE FOUND STUFF FOR OURSELVES!

Nette with her purses (that she is going to share with her daughters Sally & Janet)


I finallly got a freaken cute trench!!! (is NEVER going to share so don't bother asking!! (FITI & SINA)


Janet & "HER" high waisted jeans (she HAS TO SHARE with NETTE!)




































10 comments:

Fields Family said...

oh yeah im the first comment!! lol THANKS GUYS! love the shoes

Fields Family said...

hey sign in when you leave a comment so your name shows

Troy and Segi said...

shop-a-holics!!! the clothes for Marley are freakin cute.

coheiress said...

love the picks from the shopping trip!!!...and you BETTER add my blog to your list...

ttyl

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Eh. And why are you only shopping for Marley? Where are my clothes. Im the one that needs the makeover and the clothes and its about freaken time you all decide to hop on the blog wagon. Lol.

Carsen and Lesina said...

those clothes are freakin cute. let me borrow your jacket sally and a bag nette.

Carsen and Lesina said...

those clothes are freakin cute. let me borrow your jacket sally and a bag nette.

Carsen and Lesina said...

Sally let me borrow your shirt under your jacket hahaha

Nimo said...

wow you guys sure can shop. Lynette, I miss shopping with you!!!!!

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

I know Nimo, I haven't changed. I still love to shop!!!