Tuesday, October 28, 2008

School sucks.

It's SALLY'S 1st blog!!
So I'm like in school right now waiting for my next class & my friend, Levi is super boring! So I thought I wouldn't have anyone to entertain me today.lol. But then my new friend, Jason, just showed up out of the blue, with his little sister, which is my friend, Kelsey. So we were chatting right & I was telling him how "BITTER" Janet is on NOT going on a date with him. I did tell him I talked to Janet yesterday and told her everything I knew about him. But still she is bitter so I think you guys should tell Janet to just go on a freaken blind date!!!haha. Seriously he is HOT, WHITE, & has a FO-HAWK! nothing gets better than that. & Oh yeah he likes talking about vampires & read Twilight!lol

6 comments:

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

Sally should really stop tryin to be pimp, i already told you i wouldn't mind going!

Fields Family said...

wow matchmaker! please make her a match before she becomes a lezbo hahaha

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Lol @ Lezbo. Sally, janet already told me that she would go on the date just for fun. You never know, Janet might get married before me and Nette. Lol.

Carsen and Lesina said...

Sini im sorry your days of hope is gone. She will get married befor you and Nette lol

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

I so dont need a date. Why waste my money on a date when I have rent to pay. Lol.

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

omg u guys are hilarious! I knew this would be a popular subject!hahaha