Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ITS ME SNITCHES!!

So right now im tryin to get my lyrics together for the John Lennon Songwriters competition and its harder than I thought so I took a break away to look for an outfit for jessie's BABY SHOWER PARTAY!! Its this weekend and well those who know me, know that it takes FOREVER to find an outfit. Its at the park so if anyone has any pointers please feel free to send a comment this way.....I totally just took a cute picture of nette just now, she's heading off to work and she finally did her hair and make-up this pic will replace the horrible pic she took yesterday. SHE'S LOOKIN tzzzz HOTT!! Anyways besides Sally playing pimp Im really excited for this weekend. So for those who are reading this weak 1st blog I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVES ME MORE!! OH AND DONT FORGET BRO'S OVA HO'S PEOPLE, BRO'S OVA HO'S!!

6 comments:

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

Where is the picture of Nette? When is the baby shower? Am I invited? I hope you guys are enjoying this blogspot thing.

Fields Family said...

sini is really just wondering what food is gonna be there lol oh and wear a light jacket its chilly outside hahaha

Lemanuoletuasivi Tupe said...

So what? You just read my mind Mai! I just need some good food since I havent been eating at all here. Lol.

Carsen and Lesina said...

Sini wants to get gout again. Anyhow Janet go on that date. You have nothing to lose. If it goes bad it's just another experience. Do it, do it, do it, do it!

**Jammin' Luscious Sexy** said...

Jessie has two baby showers the one this weekend is for his friends, but he wants sally and I to tag along. its a barbeque party. AND AS FOR THAT DATE...i really dont want to but I probably am going to anyways...SINI thats all you think of.

Tevita & Jane Satuala said...

Janet I'm sooo glad your going on that date...and tell Jay he sucks, why couldn't he have his party next weekend, when we are down there...nehoo I cant wait to get a new bag...I'm sooo excited...please I really need one..nehoo can you please take pics of Tai and his costume...cause I need some pics...k...Luvs the blog...laters...oh and cute outfits you guys got Marley...LUVS YA WHORES...ME